Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NUFFNANG EARNING UPDATED! RM 558++




I should have post this long long time ago but I just didn't go back hometown to get it

Basically after 6 month blogging my earning start with this much.

But hey at least it pay when you blog at the same time right?? ;p


If I get this every month, I will gladly pay my taxes. Anyway, I guess yearly, Nuffnang will need to give us a statement or something on our total income through Nuffnang so that we can submit our tax.

Nope, the above is not for a single month income. It includes some advertorials too.

I didn't cash out yet.

Do you have any idea when should it cash out ?? until what amount?? what figure?

=)

6 comments:

  1. Dude, that's A LOT!! How did you do it? I only have like, RM 10 in my nuffnang account! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri dan Selamat Bercuti dari IMCurtain.com

    p/s: Kami ingin menjemput anda semua menyertai komuniti blogger kami Komuniti Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhu, haku pun..ada 10 hengget je..jelessnya

    ReplyDelete
  4. hebat la, cmne buat? patut la . blog ko pun menarik, traffic msti tinggi ni kan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i luv u!! visit http://www.gambarpower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah..congratz!aku da setaun lebey baru ade belas2 jer

    ReplyDelete

related post

Related Posts with Thumbnails